Friday, January 19, 2007

Always a reason

He told me
“I like to wear all my clothes, yes, all at once and there’s nothing wrong with that, OK.”
He laughed at me because he thought I was too polite.
When I asked him about the art exhibition for people with mental illnesses he said
“it was OK but mine was the best by far, OK.”
He ended each sentence with “OK” and consequently always sounded confrontational.
When I offered to buy him a sunhat so he wouldn’t get burnt delivering his pamphlets he was worried:
“Don’t buy me an embarrassing hat, OK?”
Once, when one of my colleagues rang him he told her he couldn’t talk because his chicken was getting cold and he hung up on her.
He smoked.
A lot.
When he was a boy then an adolescent his mother was having sex with her father.
He knew it.
Face it, you’d be fucked up too.

No comments: