Saturday, February 10, 2007

I told you so

My aunt
drove eight hours south
to do work on her house
did nothing for six weeks
drove back up to Auckland in one day
visited me
drove to a staff dinner she didn’t want to attend
accidentally locked herself in a toilet at the dinner
visited me again
fell asleep on a chair while visiting me
locked herself in another toilet the next day at a staff training course
did the same, but in a shower, the day after, at her son’s house
drove back to do work on her house
tried to get her other son and a plumber to fix the bath and toilet
watched as they broke the bath and dropped and smashed the toilet seat
was left with a hole in her bathroom floor
bought a bath that was too small for the hole
got an abscess due to a cracked tooth
got a sore throat and a migraine due to the abscess
didn’t learn
and will do some variation of all this again
next summer.

No comments: