Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Worry your life away

I spend so much time trying to deal with keeping my eyebrows in check and minimising hair on my upper lip
and especially being worried about THAT area,
wondering
why do I get thrush so much?
Or, is it eczema like my GP said when I thought I had haemorrhoids.
Actually, do I have haemorrhoids?
I eat All Bran every day, so that would be very unjust.
Could this AREA (not THAT one, THIS one…depending on what you’re in to) possibly look or taste good to males?
What’s worse?
Too much pubic hair or a stubbly pubic area?
I’m too scared to wax but with shaving you miss parts and the hair grows back so fast,
leaving you with these plump, prickly AREAS.
I also worry about how my forehead really is huge,
and how sometimes I look unexpectedly terrible in photos.
Questions:
Why do most of my concerns relate to unwanted hair and/ or my genitals and surrounding areas?
Why do I waste so much time?
And, assuming everyone worries about similar things, would we all be better off dead?

No comments: